Marketing with Focus
Our prescription for building a marketing plan that surpasses your goals
Sticking to Three Core Principles
We believe B2B marketing organizations can scale without struggling. It doesn’t have to be complicated: you don’t need to do hundreds of tactics to be successful. With the right focus, you can do more.
It starts with a strategy
Spend the time to understand your buyer and their journey while defining differentiated messages. This foundation is critical to building the strategy and tactics to surpass your goals.
Less is more
Build fewer but compelling content pieces that communicate your value and then share it with your target audience where they do their research. It’s about quality not quantity.
Driven by results
Measure what you are doing but only as it relates to your goals. Then, you can optimize the tactics that are working so they become even better or stop doing them altogether.
How We Implement
Building and executing a marketing plan involves makign choices. We will explain the pros and cons of each so you can weigh them in an informed way – and we support your decisions, staying with you at every step to ensure success. Our typical process involves:
- A marketing workshop to learn your business, define personas, buyer journey and key messages.
- Development of an overall plan that clearly meets your goals within your budget.
- Supporting execution and/or sharing responsibility with your internal team; however works best for you.
- Weekly touchpoints with the extended team to track progress and make adjustments.
- Ongoing progress tracking against the target goals and metrics we set.